Whether you are using Kyte for the first time or want to add new items to be made available in your shop, you no longer need to register them manually. Use the bulk upload feature of the web version.
- Log in to the Kyte web platform and access the Products menu
- Click on the product import icon next to + Product
- Download the template worksheet and fill it with your data
- Save updates made in Excel
⚠️ Do not make changes to the columns as this makes it impossible to import the information correctly
- Click Continue and select the saved worksheet
- Click Next without making changes to Data Fields or File Columns
- Check for cells in red and make necessary corrections
- After correcting the data, click Next and wait for the data to be processed. If necessary, reload the page to see updated data
💡The process only transfers text data, it is not possible to add images. Photos of your products must be added after the import is complete.
Want to update inventory and product information in bulk? Here's how to do it quickly and easily!