How to create a custom user in Kyte
To create a new user, go to the Users menu and tap the + button, then just enter the name and email used to login, choose a password with more than 6 digits and choose the permissions each one will have on the account.
A few details about permissions:
- Administrator allows access to all features of the app and to make changes both in the system and other users' logins;
- Allow use from a personal device permits access to the account from any device, rather than limiting it to just the device where the user was originally created. Use this feature to create users that should only be accessed from devices used in-store and have more control over the security of your data;
- View transactions from other users expands access to all orders made in Kyte, including those from the online catalog. If it is disabled, the user will only have access to orders and sales made in person while using the app;
- With the Give Discounts permission your team can enter discounts on the price of products and the total of each completed sale in the app;
- Create or edit products grants full control over the product data such as price, name and description but to make changes in stock it is necessary to activate the Manage Inventory permission as well;
- By activating Allow Pay Later, your team can accept pay later in sales, manage debt payments and add credits to your customers' accounts.
As an example, we will create a user for the person responsible for delivery, who does not sell or manage products, so he will have permissions related to the completion of orders and access to customer data.
With these permissions on, the user has access to the Orders menu where they can use custom statuses to view only orders ready for delivery and in the customer details find shortcuts to Waze and Google Maps, thus facilitating the logistics of the route.
Once the order is delivered and the payment received, the user will have the option to complete the sale or save it as Paid so that account administrators can control the orders being finalized.
How to edit users already registered on Kyte
If you want to change the data or permissions of an existing user, enter the Users menu and choose the user in question. Tap the Permissions tab, make the changes and tap Save. You will immediately receive confirmation of the changes made.
In the same menu you will have the option of deactivating the user so that it cannot be accessed until you reactivate it or delete it from your account by clicking on the trash icon.
⚠ All changes made to users will only be updated after they log out and log back into the app. Don't worry, transactions made by deleted users will remain recorded and can be accessed through the registered customers and the Transactions menu. ⚠
There are several ways to view transactions made by your users. They can be accessed through the Orders or Transactions menu and by using the Salesperson filter, you will be able to find the one you are looking for more quickly.
Another way to see the transactions is through each team member in the Users menu. Access the Orders and Sales tabs to get a real-time update on what's being done.
⚠ As the app also works offline, in order to have access to data in real time both you and your team need to have the app connected to a high speed internet. ⚠
How to manage results and commissions in Kyte
For administrators, in addition to the results found in the menus mentioned above, the app offers reports and statistics for better control of your team's performance. Learn how to access sales reports and filter transactions by seller to better visualize the revenue and profit that each team member is bringing to the company.
At the end of the Analytics menu you will find the item Sales by user, in it you will have details about the quantity sold, the income generated and the percentage of sales made by each user. Use this data to count your team's commissions.