1. Tap the products you wish to add to order to build the cart for a customer.
One very interesting thing to remember is that the number of times you tap on a product is equal the quantity added to cart.
2. It is now time to enter more details to this transaction, which means you can now select a customer, add discount (to order or item), and enter instructions.
To select a customer, press the customer icon located on the top-right corner.
Select a customer from the screen or use the search field to locate your customer. If you haven't yet create a customer account. Please check this tutorial on how to do so. 😊
3. You can also add discounts to a specific item or for the whole order.
To add discount to an item, just tap on the item and select discount. After that, enter the discount as a percentage or cash value and hit Apply discount.
If you wish to give a discount on the entire order, just tap on Add discount right above the total and enter the percentage or cash value. After that just hit Apply discount.
Tip: By clicking the ellipsis (...), you will open up additional options such as adding an observation to order, give a discount or clear the cart and start a new sale.
4. Press the green button to continue.
5. You've now arrived at the payment screen! Here, you can enter the amount received and Kyte will calculate the change. You can also select different payment methods or save the transaction as an order.
6. To complete the sale hit Charge. Aaaaand done! Congrats. 🎊🎉🎊🎉
You can now print or share a receipt with the customer or go back to the checkout screen and focus on your next sale.