1. Tap the products you wish to add to order to build the cart for a customer.
One very interesting thing to remember is that the number of times you tap on a product is equal the quantity added to cart.
2. It is now time to enter more details to this transaction, which means you can now select a customer, add discount (to order or item), and enter instructions.
Select a customer from the screen or use the search field to locate your customer. If you haven't yet create a customer account. Please check this tutorial on how to do so. 😊
3. You can also add discounts to a specific item or for the whole order.
4. Press the green button to continue.
5. You've now arrived at the payment screen! Here, you can enter the amount received and Kyte will calculate the change. You can also select different payment methods or save the transaction as an order.
6. To complete the sale hit Charge. Aaaaand done! Congrats. 🎊🎉🎊🎉
You can now print or share a receipt with the customer or go back to the checkout screen and focus on your next sale.