We created Kyte to help you organize your business regardless of what you sell. If you offer services instead of products, there are resources that can help you manage them better.
- Use the products' descriptions to specify processes, adding information about the service, options to be chosen from, details about scheduling and delivery. To make the text more appealing, use our HTML tips.
- Add a booking link to the product's description, be it from a booking service, your business online calendar or a shared spreadsheet. If you prefer, use the Order on WhatApp feature to manage the scheduling personally.
- Use the order notes to share important information with your customers and keep them updated of their appointments and status of the service using the personalized statuses.
- Changes in status will automatically send messages to the email used to make the order so they can be used as reminders as well.
- Use the customer account feature for cashbacks and gift vouchers.