Are you having problems with your integration process or had one of the resources blocked and want to know how to solve it? Fill out the form here and our integration's specialists will contact you via email to help!
In order for you to be approved for the Instagram Shopping feature, your request will be thoroughly reviewed by their team. So, it is important that you check the Commerce Eligibility Requirements carefully to make sure that your business model is eligible for this tool. In addition, pay attention to the complete step-by-step procedures that need to be done, as there are many details that may or may not make a difference.
If your request has been declined or if you have already integrated Kyte, Facebook and Instagram at some point, we recommend that you follow the steps below in order to request a new analysis:
- Step 1: Disconnect your Instagram profile from your Facebook page and from the Facebook's Business Manager
- Step 2: Return your Instagram profile to a Personal Profile
- Step 3: Select the "Shop" template for your Facebook page
- Step 4: Revert your Instagram profile to a Professional Profile
- Step 5: Remove the integration between your Kyte catalog and Facebook's Catalog Manager
- Step 6: Redo the integration between your Kyte catalog and your Facebook Shop
- Step 7: Add the Shop Now button to the Facebook Page, redirecting to the Kyte Catalog
- Step 8: Reconnect your Instagram profile with your Facebook page
If you are still unable to request a new analysis on Instagram or if you did and it was rejected again, we recommend that you contact Facebook's support team for further clarification.