The first step is to access the menu by tapping on the button in the upper left corner of the screen
Tap "Statistics" to continue.
You can choose any period of time by simply tapping on the button that shows the period.
Now you can choose the starting date and the ending date of the period, or also select any of our suggestions at the bottom of the screen.
Kyte currently offers several Reports.
- Revenue: shows your gross revenue, per hour, daily, and by day of the week;
- Sales: shows the number of sales made;
- Average Ticket size: it shows average sales;
- Payment method.
If you tap any report, you can view it in more detail. You can also share the report by tapping the share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you slide your phone screen, you can see more reports:
- Top Products: to know which ones are sold most;
- Top customers: to know who buys more; and
- Sales by user: to know who is the best seller