Having an official place for your brand on the internet is very simple nowadays. You can use social networks, for example, as your main advertising and even sales environment, whether from a business profile or marketplaces.
However, when you have a website, the image your business conveys is that of a more professional company.
Of course, consumers often look for a brand first on Instagram, Facebook or TikTok, but with your own page, you can offer more information and resources to customers.
By depending on social networks, you are restricted to the features they offer and cannot go beyond.
Understand how a custom website can help you profit much more from your store and see how to have one without much effort.
What Are The Advantages of Having a Unique Website?
By having a website for your brand, you demonstrate that you care about having your own unique place for your business.
From this, you pass a more professional and more credible image of your company.
In addition, social networks are extremely popular, but depending on your audience, this force can be smaller or segmented.
In other words, maybe your customers don't use all platforms on a daily basis and prefer one or the other.
To prevent part of your audience from being excluded or having to create an account on certain social networks in order to reach your brand, having a website is a more democratic path. That's because the person doesn't need to have an account anywhere to access your link.
Do You Want a Custom Website?
Kyte's catalog works like a website, for you to get closer to customers and increase sales chances. Transform your business!Get started
How To Have a Unique Website For My Store?
First of all, Any type of business can have a unique website. You just need to customize it according to your industry and the characteristics of your brand.
In addition, with a unique website for your brand, you:
- customize the page your way to match your company;
- advertise your products in your own catalog;
- keep your store open 24 hours a day;
- bring together all available communication channels, such as WhatsApp, social networks, telephone, and email, in the same place;
- provide a direct channel to your virtual store;
- keep important information up-to-date, such as address and opening hours;
- has more freedom to promote your materials and contents;
- strengthen the relationship with your audience;
- have more control over the access data to your page (on social networks, you are stuck with the information they provide).