If you are looking for a solution to sell on the internet, today there are many options for apps and software on the market.
Now, if you want a system that goes further, that helps you not only in transactions, but in managing the business as a whole, and offers features that help build customer loyalty, few that deliver all of this.
Today, you're going to discover one of them: the Kyte system. It was developed especially for you, a small business owner, who wants ease and modernity when managing your business.
We'll show you the features it offers, how it works, how it can be used, and if it's worth it. Let's find out.
What Is Kyte?
Kyte is a sales and management system on your cell phone, tablet, or computer. It has special tools so you can offer your customers the best shopping experience.
It is a complete point of sale (POS) system for both face-to-face and virtual service, allowing you to integrate physical and online sales. With Kyte, you have more control over goods, customers, and business transactions.
It unites efficiency and modernity together with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. The goal is to meet the current needs of merchants, transforming the relationship between stores and consumers through technology.
How Does Kyte Work?
Using Kyte is very simple. Just download the app or access the web version, create an account and you already have access to the features.
See some of them below:
- complete POS to control sales, orders, and products with or without the internet;
- online orders and payments directly over the internet;
- online catalog to display your products in a more attractive and modern way;
- integration with platforms such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Google Shopping, to diversify its activities in the market;
- personalized receipts and printing or sending via WhatsApp;
- credit sales to offer more convenience to its customers;
- stock control to reduce unnecessary expenses;
- access to sales reports and statistics on the performance of your business;
- taking orders directly from a digital menu;
- prepaid balance for customers to use in full or in part on each visit;
- receiving food orders directly from Facebook and Instagram;
- integration with Facebook Pixel to understand customer habits;
- web version to expand your operations and organization.
Create Your Website And Sell
With Kyte, you have a complete point of sale on your cell phone, tablet, or computer to sell much more on the internet and social networks.Get started
Who Uses Kyte?
Kyte was developed for small entrepreneurs, regardless of the sector in which they operate.
It can be used by anyone who has:
- food truck;
- ice cream shop;
- clothing store;
- pet products;
- baby clothes;
- decoration items;
- toys, and others.
It doesn't matter what business you have. For sure, Kyte will help solve your management problems and boost your sales, whether on the internet or in a physical establishment.
How To Use Kyte?
Kyte is the ideal system to manage your sales and improve the management of your business as a whole. With it, you have control of all company activities 24 hours a day directly on your cell phone, tablet, or computer – with or without the internet.
See how simple it is to use Kyte:
- Open the app or access the web version and log in to your account.
- Open the menu in the upper left corner and go to Products.
- Click on the + sign in the upper right corner. On the New product tab, enter the product name and price. Also, take the opportunity to post a photo. If you want to add other information, such as item description, category, or promotion, go to Details.
- With everything filled in, click Create product. Ready! Your products are now for sale in your store.
- If you want to control the volume of products stored, go to the Stock tab, activate the Manage stock option, and indicate the number of items currently in existence. You can even set a minimum stock value so that the app notifies you when a product is coming to an end.
- After registering all your products, you can create an online catalog and integrate it with Facebook, Instagram, or Google Shopping.
The processes are fast and simple. In a short time, you register all your products, make a super attractive catalog and start promoting your work.
How To Use Kyte In Physical Stores?
If until now you thought that Kyte was a system only for those who sell online, you are very wrong. It is a program that assists merchants in both virtual and face-to-face operations.
With it, you can use a QR code and direct your customers to the digital menu of your restaurant or bar, or the complete online catalog of your store. From there, they can even place orders directly through the platform.
You and your team receive all requests on the cell phones registered to the Kyte account. Those who have a coffee shop, for example, can receive orders directly in the kitchen, either online or printed. And orders can also be organized by table or by customer.
Even physical establishments need to have organized control of customers. Kyte also facilitates this work by providing a simple and intuitive customer registration system.
In addition, with it, you can generate receipts for consumers, carry out efficient stock control and manage your stored goods much better, sell on credit safely and receive updated reports with the main financial movements of your business.
Is The Kyte App Reliable?
Yes, the Kyte app is reliable.
It stores all your data in two ways: in the memory of your cell phone, tablet, or computer if you are not connected to the internet, and on its server, following all of Google's security protocols and with updates in real-time when there is an internet connection.
This structure, in addition to being secure, allows you to access your information from any device. All you need to do is log in to your Kyte account.
Is There Kyte For Tablet?
Yea! Kyte for tablets allows you to deliver a superior customer service experience.
Try this version of the system! Just access your tablet's app store, search for Kyte, and download.
Is There Kyte for PC?
Yea! It is an exclusive version of Kyte, available only for the GROW and PRIME plans. If you want to know more information about Kyte for PC, check it out here!
Do I Need To Download Kyte On My Computer To Use The Web Version?
No! Kyte Web is accessed completely online from your browser. You don't have to worry about installing programs or applications on your computer to use Kyte for PC.
To log into your Kyte Web account, simply access this link and log in: https://web.kyteapp.com/login.
You just need to download the Kyte app to use it on your phone and tablet.
Conclusion: Is Kyte Worth It?
If you have a small business, yes, the Kyte app is worth it.
That's because it offers several features in its free version for you to start your business.
Key features of the FREE plan:
- point of sale (POS);
- online catalog;
- personalized digital receipts;
- unlimited customer registration.
If you want access to more advanced tools, the PRO plan is more robust.
Key features of the PRO plan:
- online ordering;
- stock control;
- order management;
- credit sales control;
- reports and statistics;
- printed receipts;
- multiuser system;
- integration with social networks;
- service via direct chat with specialists.
If you already have a business and want to have tools available to facilitate its management, the GROW plan is the option for you.
Key features of the GROW plan:
- all the features offered in the PRO plan;
- computer version.
Now, in case all that isn't enough, there's a superior option with more than special features to make your business a real success.
Key features of the PRIME plan:
- unlimited user / seller registration on the same Kyte account;
- priority support;
- service via WhatsApp;
- onboarding team.
Before deciding, the ideal is to analyze all the tools offered by each plan and check which ones are most necessary for you at this moment. Also, look at your budget and see how much you can spend.
One thing is for sure: the Kyte system is the solution you are looking for to increase your online sales and manage your business in a simple, practical, and convenient way.