Anyone who is a businessman knows that, in order to grow, it is necessary to be in multiple environments. This way, you reach more people and are more likely to connect with potential customers.
Therefore, it is important that your store has an ordering website and is on social media, for example. Exploring resources like Google Shopping is also a great way to expand your presence on the internet.
Have you ever stopped to think that having an app for your brand can contribute even more to promoting your store? Today, you will understand how it can help your business grow.
What Types of Businesses Can Have a Branded App?
Any type of business can have its own app! It doesn’t matter the segment.
It works for:
- clothing and accessory stores;
- perfume and jewelry stores;
- restaurants, coffee shops, and bars;
- pet shops;
- kiosks and food trucks;
- electronics stores;
- bakeries, markets, and convenience stores;
- product resellers in general, among others.
Do You Really Want To Do More?
With Kyte, you have a complete platform for your customers to get to know your brand and order directly there. Innovate your business!Get started
What Are the Advantages of Having a Branded App?
Having a website for your store is great because it allows your customers to buy directly from you. Having an app for your store is even more advantageous. That's because it shortens the consumer's path to you.
Think about it: if someone wants to buy something from a store, they usually type the name into Google (if they don't have the direct link), try to find them in the search engine, click on the link, log in, and then start shopping.
With an app, this whole process boils down to opening the app and starting to put items in the cart. Simple, easy, and fast – everything the consumer wants.
By facilitating this process, you:
- better publicizes your product catalog;
- keep your store open 24 hours a day;
- increase the chances that the customer will buy from you and not from the competitor, as your store will be more accessible;
- increase the possibilities for the person to buy from you again;
- build customer loyalty by creating an even greater bond with them.
People already spend most of their time using their smartphones. So why not bring your store closer to them through a unique app?
And if you think consumers won't download your app, believe me, they will. Who doesn't want ease and practicality to buy?