Looking for ways to keep your restaurant business afloat during this coronavirus pandemic? With lockdowns in full swing, we understand that it can be difficult. That’s why we’d like to tell you about our service, Kyte, a mobile POS app that could be the key to your restaurant’s survival.
Kyte gives you a cost-effective way to take your existing operations and make it work in line with the social distancing measures that have been put in place. It lets you set up an online ordering to continue business via the Internet, and it gives you the tools to keep track of your customers’ orders and ensure contactless delivery.
Let’s take a closer look at how it all works in the sections below.
Kyte App: Point of Sale with Online Ordering
Kyte is a POS app that lets you manage online orders and much more on your smartphone, tablet or computer. To set it up for online ordering, all you have to do is:
- Download and install Kyte on your mobile device.
- Create an account.
- Enter your business information complete with your logo, address, and other details.
- Upload your products to create a digital menu for your customers.
- Publish your menu to the free domain we provide and wait for those orders to start coming in!
It’s incredibly straightforward. No complicated tech skills needed.
POS App with Digital Menu
Begin showcasing your dishes online with a Digital Menu and taking orders via the Internet in just 5 minutes.Get started
Once you have everything set up, your customers can easily place their orders directly from your online menu, pay for them, and select between store pickup or delivery. It makes contactless service possible without any complicated steps, ensuring both you and your customers’ safety, as well as giving you the opportunity to sustain your business.
That being said, it’s important that you use your online ordering system properly. Here’s how:
Important Reminders to Ensure Proper Online Contactless Delivery
- Make sure your staff practices good hygiene and food sanitation so that your products remain safe and at their best. Be reminded that social distancing protocols will still apply within your establishment, so structure your operations accordingly.
- Remember to organize orders as they come in, whether they come from your online menu or other channels. You can use Kyte to help you keep track of all this, minimizing the chances of mistakes occurring.
- Create a customer profile database so that you can save their preferred delivery routes, menu choices, and other unique information to provide quality service. You can do this with the help of Kyte, allowing you to tailor your service to each of your customers.
- Promote your digital menu both online and in the real world. After all, your online ordering system can only do its job if your customers know about it in the first place.
By using Kyte, you can give your restaurant a better shot at making it through this difficult time. You’ll provide more ways for customers to enjoy your products safely throughout this pandemic, while also giving yourself the means to manage your entire operation in the palm of your hand.
You can also check an interesting article on how to choose a restaurant booth for your restaurant.